Synthetic Imagery Analyst
Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos has an opening at Nellis AFB Las Vegas Nevada for a Synthetic Imagery Analyst . This position supports a large ISR program within the Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC).
Analyst will provide GEOINT expertise in support of advanced Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) testing, tactics development, and training integration at Nellis AFB, NV. The candidate should have a strong IMINT background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as appropriate. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct support to full spectrum combat training for the U.S. Air Force, Joint, and Coalition partners. Successful candidate will exploit a variety of types of imagery to include National Overhead Systems (NOS), Airborne, Commercial, and Motion Imagery, will conduct developmental test of technologies and will create synthetic/simulated products to address Commander's training objectives.
- Must be experienced with imagery and intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle, and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
- Work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources to produce IMINT related products in support of robust combat scenarios including integrated live, virtual and constructive components.
- Prepare geospatial products and support intelligence training development and assessment objectives. Collaborate and interact with analysts and operators immersed/engaged with composite force exercise operations encompassing the full spectrum of tactical employment for joint/combined participants.
- Requires occasional shift work to support exercise venues.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and 4 + years' experience , Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- Candidate must have successfully completed a military or government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP).
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Knowledge of the imagery and intelligence collection processes.
- Strong experience with NOS and Airborne imagery, and FMV.
- Knowledge of precise positioning tools and Electronic Light Table (ELT) functionalities.
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence community and the United States Air Force.
- Experience in Nellis AFB exercise operations (RED FLAG, Weapons School Integration, etc.)
- Familiarity with SOCET GXP, RemoteView, and ArcGIS.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.