Mission Assurance Analyst
This individual will be responsible for the reviews and analysis of Mission Assurance related programs, validating task critical assets, supporting deliverable and report production, and providing subject matter expertise to our database development team.
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of activities associated with assigned mission assurance projects.
- Oversees Mission Assurance and DOD Critical Asset Management System activities
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered (Scorecards, Briefs, Metrics)
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- IAT Level II & III Certification
- Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework.
- Relevant experience in a Mission Assurance related discipline; candidate is able to articulate identification, mitigation and communication of Mission Assurance status and Risk to Mission Success.
- Conduct pre-assessment work including data gathering, research, and coordination.
- Use of various automated tools, databases, and software programs (MADSS, SMADS) MARMS) to support assessment activities, prepare observations and recommendations for leadership and staff.
- Collaborate with active duty and civil service government staff and counterparts across DOD organizations and agencies.
- Ability to translate data into a cohesive narrative and strong visualization that supports actionable recommendations.
- Understanding of threats against DOD critical infrastructure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5-7 years’ combined experience supporting a service cyber component, combatant command, agency or field activity, DoD Senior Leadership, the Joint Staff, or Special Operations.
- Critical Infrastructure protection experience (Physical, cyber, systems, assets and personnel).
- Experience with technical and/or military writing
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.