Senior Territory Business Manager, Neurology- Las Vegas, East Los Angeles
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
- The Senior Neurology Territory Business Manager is responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in his/her geographic territory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Engaging with medical professionals to discuss the features and benefits of products offered.
- Work with full office staff to provide suite of services to support patients
- Develop a territory business plan to capture greatest uptake of promoted products
- Work with a matrix team to support full services offered to HCPs and patients
- Planning and organizing peer programs and patient programs in territory .
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative expectations.
- Responsible for complying with all federal (PDMA/OIG), state regulations and BMS Policies relative to prescription drug sampling.
- Follows all sampling procedures as detailed within BMS Sample Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual
- Attend trade conferences and society meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Experience calling on Neurologists highly preferred
- Experience selling in the MS market desirable
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities, and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
The starting compensation for this job is a range from $130,000.00 - 165,000.00 plus incentive cash and stock opportunities (based on eligibility). The starting pay takes into account characteristics of the job, such as required skills and where the job is performed. Final, individual compensation is decided based on demonstrated experience. For more on benefits, please visit our BMS Careers site. Eligibility for specific benefits listed in our careers site may vary based on the job and location.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.