FORNSAT SIGDEV Analyst ( R-00040214 )
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will be proud to say you work with Leidos because not only do we treat our employees like an important part of our business, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group frequently has career opportunities for SIGDEV Analysts with FORNSAT experience. These analysts will support our large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies.
When funded positions are available, SIGDEV Analysts conduct research and technical evaluations of all source intelligence to develop assessments of critical networks and communications infrastructure. SIGDEV Analysts work closely with teammates and other subject matter experts to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives, and capabilities of selected communication networks. Candidates must be able to conduct all source research to further network knowledge and provide analysis to determine the impact on current operations. Candidates are required to prepare assessments and reporting based on collection and research using classified and open source of information. The SIGDEV analysts also develop and maintain analytical procedures.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelors Degree or related Military Experience or Education
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience
- FORNSAT experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience and in-depth demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT Development analytic support.
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years experience in at least three (3) of the specializations listed below:
- Signal Analysis:
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years experience in one or more specialization areas below:
- Environmental Knowledge
careers.leidos.com/CSSCOSExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:IntelligencePay Range: