Sr. Geospatial Analyst - TS/SCI ( R-00042031 )
Leidos is in need of a Senior Geospatial Analyst with SOCET SET/GXP and ArcGIS experience to support our government customer. Candidates with SOCET SET experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates MUST have an active Top Secret /SCI security clearance to be considered.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team supporting mapping projects utilizing both SOCET SET and ArcGIS to create varying scale softcopy products; extract ArcGIS feature datasets in 3D/stereo; perform high resolution, 3D feature extraction from imagery data sources using Specialized Urban Topographic Data Store (SUTDS) in support of counter-proliferation project-specific guidance; create 3D visual representations of facilities as required by analysts; create 3m and 10m bare Earth Digital Elevation Models (DEM) using stereo imagery; perform DEM extraction and block triangulation of multi-senor data and prepare orthophoto mosaics; use knowledge of GIS data sources and process to develop enterprise data schemas for customer; create varying scale softcopy products for threat assessments. Support geospatial intelligence data and cartographic product production and perform quality control using the ArcGIS suite of tools.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 11 years relevant geospatial experience utilizing SOCET SET/GXP and ArcGIS
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field to the support services counts toward the experience requirements
- ACTIVE TS/SCI Level Clearance Required
- Candidates MUST have experience conducting high resolution 3D/stereo feature extraction and creating related geospatial intelligence products (e.g. digital elevation models and orthophoto mosaics)
- Candidates must have knowledge of and experience using NTM imagery data
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and capable of working independently with no supervision
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with team members, customer representatives, external customers, and functional peer groups
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Successful completion of a formal military or government training program such as the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is strongly preferred
"External Referral Eligible"
MACSSExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCITravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:IntelligencePay Range: