Lead Analyst/Analyst, Confidentiality & Privacy - Technology/Privacy Risk Management - Risk & Brand Protection (25835)
- Perform Privacy Impact Assessments and Confidentiality Reviews (jointly referred to as PIAs). Review systems in development, identify vulnerabilities, and recommend controls to implement. Update and track activities methodically with relentless attention to quality, accuracy, and timeliness
- Continually assess the PIA intake process and identify enhancements to capture the intake of new technologies from business, enabling area and ITS processes
- Conduct risk assessment of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, internet of things, and cloud solutions and follow-up on progress of remediation activities.
- Work closely with IT professionals to monitor systems throughout the system development lifecycle for privacy and data protection compliance.
- Coordinate with leadership and key stakeholders to complete assessments.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the US Firms' businesses and enabling areas to provide quick response and guidance based on potential risks to Deloitte.
Confidentiality & Privacy Strategic Priorities
- Participate in and lead projects to implement or enhance the US Firms' confidentiality and privacy programs. Activities may include development of training and awareness materials, support to Lean Data or Data Classification activities, completion of Privacy Impact Assessments, management of Data Subject Access Requests, or support for other high impact C&P initiatives.
- Support confidentiality and privacy program assessments and system reviews of confidentiality & privacy risks.
- Review and advise on technical requirements, vendor solutions, and data protection features of applications and systems utilized and/or delivered by the Deloitte US Firms.
- Provide expertise and support to data analytics efforts to identify insights, potential risks, and mitigation strategies.
Risk & Brand Protection (R&BP)
At Deloitte, we are stewards of reputation-ours and our clients. That's why we foster a culture that protects, preserves, and enhances our reputation. With your help, we will distinguish Deloitte as the clear leader in professional services, making us the first choice for clients and talent.
Confidentiality & Privacy
Confidentiality & Privacy (C&P), led by the Chief Confidentiality & Privacy Officer and Managing Director, Confidentiality & Privacy, is a steward for Deloitte's reputation. In that role, C&P is responsible for the development and deployment of a comprehensive program to mitigate confidentiality and privacy risks across the Deloitte US Firms. The team is highly collaborative, and individual contributions are measured relative to team contributions. C&P is organized around key service areas, which include:
- Insider Risk
- Incident Management
- Technology Risk
- Lean Data Initiatives
Required Education & Experience
- BA/BS in computer science, management information systems cybersecurity, or related field or significant industry experience required
- 3-5+ years of related experience, including a minimum of 3 years in Risk Management, Privacy cyber security, or Privacy by Design
- Knowledge of technologies used to collect, share, access and use personal data such as cookies, web beacons, data warehouse, and web analytic and decision support software.
- Familiarity with cyber threats and potential impact on business
Required Professional and Technical Skills
- Demonstrated track record in sound judgment, investigation, strong attention to detail, and persistence in following/driving incidents to conclusion.
- Excellent organizational, communications (oral and written), problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong client service orientation - our clients expect and deserve high quality work products and effective resolution of identified issues.
- Remain calm while retaining your ability to influence others in high pressure situations.
- Highly collaborative work ethic with demonstrated agility and strong teaming skills.
- Quick and eager learner to apply new skills and technologies in a results-oriented manner.
- Experience and proficiency in MS Office products to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- Certified International Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT), certification preferred
- Work Location: Any Deloitte US office location