Tax Technology Service Desk Analyst - TCII (26395)
- Provide premium-level Tax Application Support via email, phone and chat, to both internal and external users.
- Provide Robotic Process Automation (RPA) support to the Tax practice.
- Maintain all application SLAs and respond to users via a ticketing system for incident management.
- Respond to end user (client) support inquiries with a sense of urgency. Analyze and resolve or triage application support incidents/requests.
- Log and track incidents/requests from identification through resolution in incident management software.
- Communicate with resources involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are fulfilled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Collaborate with application development and / or infrastructure resources to resolve incidents/requests.
- Follow all internal processes and procedures within the Tax Transformation Support team, including ticket handling and ticket management.
- Document resolutions and internal procedures and update knowledgebase articles.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through engaged listening and understanding, problem solving, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and maintaining a consummately professional attitude.
- Mentor less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed.
Over the past several years, Deloitte Tax has had great success in delivering technology-enabled tax services to its clients. As a result, Deloitte Tax is expanding its Tax Transformation Support Center. Tax Transformation Support focuses on developing new service offerings and technology solutions that assist us in delivering tax services to our clients. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge and innovative start-up environment within the larger Deloitte Tax organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as an Application Support Analyst
- Experience with incident tracking systems such as ServiceNow
- Experience with maintaining knowledgebase entries
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Experience working with end users (clients) to resolve their support incidents
- Ability to work flexible shifts for 24/ 7 support coverage, including some holidays and weekends
- Experience working successfully with onshore and offshore teams
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 25% (While up to 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Knowledge of Tax
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Robotic Processing Automation (RPA); UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator, Kibana
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience with SharePoint and Confluence for building/ maintaining knowledgebase entries
- Experience in Backend technologies such as Swagger, Entity framework, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Framework, LINQ/SQL
- Working knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to work on multiple assignments