Lead Technology Support Analyst - Seattle (30516)
- Leads overall tactical planning, direction, coordination, implementation, execution and control of ITS service Provides guidance and coordination of technical support activities with infrastructure teams where local/regional hands-on activities are required along with securing local/regional leadership approvals.
- Provides guidance and coordination of technical support activities with infrastructure teams where local/regional hands-on activities are required along with securing local/regional leadership approvals.
- Responsible for working with varying levels of leadership across ITS and the business functions; staff through Partner, Principal, Director level. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Solicits feedback from customers to ensure ITS service delivery is exceeding expectations.
- Manages services within budget guidelines, develops cost control measures and provides input into budget planning.
- Serves in a lead role for ITS projects in the local/regional/national office(s) as requested. This includes office refreshes, new office build-outs, infrastructure upgrades, large application deployments, process changes and enhancements, mergers and acquisitions.
- Practice Protection - Cyber Security/Compliance. Advanced knowledge in the areas of Cyber Security and Compliance. Provides technical and leadership guidance to associate and experienced level technicians to facilitate prompt resolution of compliance matters.
- Interface with Office of General Council (OGC) & Office of Confidentiality and Privacy (OCP) to ensure accurate processing of legal and privacy matters.
- Acts as liaison between Deloitte engagement staff/management and client's IT staff. Provides innovative client site solutions & support using new or existing infrastructure, printers, scanners, NAS devices, broadband solutions, terminal server and VPN. Implements engagement file-sharing solutions. Collaborates with engagement teams to understand their needs, time frames and deliverables; customizes solutions to be efficient and simulate the look and feel of the Deloitte office at the client site.
- Asset Management
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS's first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related IT field or equivalent work experience including a minimum of 4+ years of experience providing technical support in senior analyst role.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- Advanced understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Advanced project management and leadership skills along with the ability to supervise others.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels in the organization including C-Suite leaders.
- Understanding of IT Governance Framework i.e. ITIL.
- Advanced knowledge of IT security concepts and social engineering threats.
Strong teaming and collaboration skills.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-based technologies i.e. Office 365 including Skype for Business, Outlook, OneDrive for Business, Teams & Office applications.
- Advance knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems, virtual machine technologies, mobile device hardware, software and OS, networking, TCP/IP, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Unified Messaging, Active Directory administration and printer platforms.
- Prefer industry recognized certifications within area of responsibility (i.e. ITIL, Cybersecurity, Microsoft, CompTIA, Apple, ServiceNow).
- May require security clearances for roles aligned to Federal practices.