Computer Support Analyst ( R-00060007 )
The Leidos Security and Engineering Programs (SEP) is seeking a Computer Support Analyst who holds a SECRET clearance for the Center for Information Systems Security (CISS) program. This position requires the ability to work flexible hours in support of the NOC and is located in Herndon, VA.
-Thursday and Friday: 0600-1400
-Saturday and Sunday: 1000-2200
1) Performs the integration of new COTS/GOTS systems (network equipment, servers, workstations, etc) into the production environment, responsible for ensuring mission readiness.
2) Manages change controls for documentation within a configuration management database (CMDB) and performs corrective action on any discrepancies or findings.
3) Develops technical solutions and resolves complex user, computer, server, network, appliance, and application issues. Independently and consistently records, manages, and updates these solutions in a knowledge database and ticketing system.
4) Reviews data from a DoD Network Monitoring System. Reviews historical data and proactively audits systems to ensure they meet program requirements. Assesses risks and remediates incidents.
5) Once trained on the program specific equipment, the candidate will be relied on as an expert in their AOR, and will be expected to analyze issues, make remediation recommendations to management, and subsequently carry out those remediation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years experience.
- A High School diploma with an additional 2-4 years relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Secret clearance.
- Lifecycle management experience (PC Imaging & Disposition).
- Working knowledge of Network Monitoring tools such as OpManager, Solarwinds, PRTG.
- Workstation and Server RAID understanding.
- Experience with virtualization.
- Infrastructure equipment troubleshooting such as APC UPS’, Fiber and/or Ethernet installation/termination, and electronic testing and metering equipment.
- Ticket tracking system experience (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNOW, SharePoint).
- Prior experience in a Network Operations Center environment.
- Cisco and/or Juniper Tier 1 troubleshooting experience.