AF DCGS All-Source Analyst ( R-00068683 )
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Multi- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) All Source Analysts for future and upcoming positions at Langley AFB. These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders.
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four (4) years of relevant intelligence experience. Additional years of related intelligence experience maybe substituted for a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
- TS/SCI access eligibility on employment start date is required.