Principal Talent Acquisition Business Partner - IT/Technology (REMOTE) (R455677)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will lead full life cycle recruitment while partnering with Hiring Managers and HR to identify, attract and acquire top talent to support Stryker’s information technology needs.
Who we want:
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
What you will do:
- Utilize your strength and passion in generating candidates by leveraging all advanced recruiting tools and techniques to identify and acquire top talent
- Define and execute the best candidate attraction strategies
- Articulate a compelling career opportunity based on the candidate’s motivation
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to assess technical skills and cultural fit and skillfully present candidate match & value to hiring team
- Ensure outstanding candidate experience throughout entire recruitment lifecycle
- Be a subject matter expert in your area of recruitment through knowledge of market data
- Contribute to Social Media efforts and positively promote Stryker’s brand
Advise & Lead
- Listen to and understand the needs and motivations of all stakeholders
- Provide hiring teams expert guidance and consultation on recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends and best practices
- Advise and influence hiring managers with insightful market data that shapes recruitment approach and decision making
- Communicate consistently and proactively to ensure alignment and remove barriers
- Tactfully drive the hiring process to meet aggressive KPIs
- Accurately manage candidate / requisition lifecycle in ATS to ensure data integrity for reporting
- Identify recruitment market trends, tools, technologies and share best practices
- Participate in projects, implement best practices, embrace change and help improve the overall talent acquisition function
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 6 years of professional level full cycle recruiting experience
- Experienced leveraging multiple recruitment tools / technologies
- Preferred candidates will have a mix of agency and corporate recruitment experience
- AIRS or other recruitment certification a plus
Colorado candidates will NOT be considered. This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com