Cyber Technology Analyst (36129)
Amentum is seeking an innovative Cyber Technology Analyst to provide operational research and capabilities development in support of U.S Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM) Innovation, Experimentation, Strategic Plans and Wargaming at Camp H.M. Smith, HI.
You would be an excellent candidate for this position if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Work independently or with a group to successfully achieve objectives
- Have the experience and knowledge to develop and assess advanced technologies for operational Department of Defense (DoD) applications
- Have the ability to integrate INDOPACOM innovative concepts with multiple stakeholders, DoD offices, and industry partners to ensure INDOPACOM strategic objectives guide technology development
You will provide new and innovative Advanced Technologies (AT) to automate, enhance, and speed the Joint Planning Process (JPP). Critical INDOPACOM shortfalls require solutions that develop, analyze, and compare Courses of Action (COAs) for USINDOPACOM’s highest priority classified OPLANs and CONPLANs. You'll support the integration of big data analytics, hyperscale cloud computing, BlockChain, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications, such as Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) as potential applications to the INDOPACOM mission set.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- At least 10 years' combined experience
- At least 2 years' experience in cyber/IA policy
- Familiar with digital authentication methods, such as Blockchain
- Familiar with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) applications
- Familiar with cloud platforms, such as Azure and AWS Cloud
- Experience briefing and developing projects for FO/GOs from across the DOD
- Experience writing reports, graphics and information papers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products and SharePoint collaborative tools
- Due to the nature of work, must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility at a later date in employment
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, data science, or software engineering preferred
- Master's Degree and/or attendance as Service Command and General Staff College
- Experience coordinating with other Department of Defense (DoD) entities, including the Joint Staff, the Office of the Secretary of Defense and INDOPACOM's Service Components as well as non-DoD organizations such as research labs and industry
- Familiar with User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) principles, design and development
- Familiar with distributed simulation development environments, such as Unity and Unreal
- Active TS/SCI clearance