CYBER / ALL-SOURCE ANALYST ( R-00070684 )
DescriptionJob Description:The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Intelligence Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the East Asia Area of Responsibility (AOR) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advise the Office of the Cyber Executive (OCX) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Conduct research and analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature.
- Produces reports, assists in the coordination during incidents, and coordinates with working groups.
- Searches for raw reporting and finished production, writing analytic summaries, development of issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- 5 Years work experience related to the analytic requirements, with a minimum of 1 year Cyber or All-Source Analyst experience within an IC agency.
- Ability to provide concise, articulate, polished writing of analytic documents, summaries, issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Successful completion of an analytic course of study (i.e, Analysis 101 or IC Agency training program).
- Analytical experience in cyber intelligence/cyber security issues.