Senior Cybersecurity Risk Management Analyst ( R-00071631 )
Leidos has an immediate opening for a Senior Cybersecurity Risk Management Analyst to join our Corporate Information Security Group.
In this role, you will perform cyber security risk evaluations on services, suppliers and software to include understanding complex network architectures and data flow, understanding applicable regulatory requirements, identifying cybersecurity risks, providing remediation recommendations and facilitating risk treatment. You will collaborate closely with business stakeholders, supplier teams, system engineers, and other team members for end-to-end C-SCRM engagement. In addition, you will innovate and lead internal risk management efforts involving supply chain risk and continuous monitoring.
- Independently and collaboratively conduct cybersecurity assessments of suppliers and environments according to prescribed evaluation criteria and/or policies/regulations and deliver within established timeframes
- Produce quality technical reports as well as internal risk management procedure documentation
- Identify, assess and manage cybersecurity risks and provide threat profiles and security recommendations for complex IT environments & sourcing decisions
- Research and lead risk management projects and present written and verbal reports to senior management and external stakeholders
- US Citizenship is required and eligible for federal security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field and minimum 8 years of experience related to role responsibilities. Additional experience and certifications in Cybersecurity roles may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years of professional technical writing
- Expertise reviewing third party supplier security controls, including cloud SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS providers
- Experience evaluating SOC Type 2 reports and other independent attestations
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management lifecycle and methodologies
- Comprehensive understanding of network security and cloud security as well as ability to read network security diagrams and data flow charts and identify common security risks/threats
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent critical thinking and business risk management reasoning skills
- Excellent project and independent time management skills
- Professional Security Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CCIE or other relevant industry certifications through such accrediting bodies such as the DoD, ISC2, ISACA, SANS or Comp TIA
- Expertise in software engineering and secure software development
- Expertise running and analyzing static application security tests and detecting, prioritizing, and remediating open-source risks
- Experience with provisioning, deployment, configuration, and/or administration of enterprise network security solutions and devices
- Experience reviewing security controls on multiple server types (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Expertise with federal standards such as NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-60, and FIPS 199/200
- Ability to provide security profiling analysis for a wide range of network security technologies including, but not limited to: IPS/IDS, NAC, VPN, proxies, routers, and switches