Cyber Threat Analyst ( R-00072095 )
This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around late December 2021 or early January 2022.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
The Army and Mission Partners Division within the Defense Group at Leidos has potential openings for a proposal effort with Cyber Threat Analysts to support a program at Ft Huachuca, AZ. These positions vary in experience level from entry level to senior.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Responsible for leading and participating in analysis of actual and predictable interacting operational activities of business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
- Ability to devise modeling and measuring techniques; utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.), and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines.
- Ability to demonstrate a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts within the Cyber Research field and provide consultation to technical solutions over a wide range of complex difficult problems in which proposed solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance prior to start
- IAT II certification (Security+CE or equivalent) upon hire
- CSSP-A certification (CEH or equivalent) within 60-days from hire
- Computing Environment (CE) certification within 180-days from hire
- Must have experience with the following:
- Unix and Linux Database Administration
- Familiarity with U.S. Army policies and procedures, POAMs, and organizational processes
- Experience in cyber security controls, policies, and procedures in a military setting
- Experience with analyzing network activities, responding to anomalies, and reporting events
- Experience reviewing and analyzing endpoint security events/logs
- Experience conducting passive evaluations and active evaluations
- Experience in some or all of the following tools, ITSM, Stealthwatch, NIKSUN, InQuest, Fidelis XPS, TippingPoint, Gabriel Nimbus, SNORT, Wireshark, HBSS/AESS, and Endgame Endpoint Protection.
- PCAP Analysis
- Familiarization working in JMN/JRSS environment.
- Threat Hunting
- Threat and Vulnerability Analysis
- Web Content Filtering
- Threat Briefing and Reporting
- IPS/IDS Signature Writing