Information Assurance Analyst (Cyber Program Management Office) ( R-00072589 )
The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as a Cyber Program Management Office (CPMO) Analyst on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Act in a liaison role to help assist embedded ISSO for organizational Information Systems throughout the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Create Project Management Plans (PMP) for liaison system, scheduling and preparing Kick-Off meetings, creating and maintaining appointment orders in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), and sending escalations when timelines (based on the PMP) are not being adhered to.
- Support internal and external inspections such as the Command and Control Readiness Inspections (CCRI) performed by DISA
- Process Removable Media Exemptions request for the JSP user community.
- Prepare project plans and execute the implementation of RMF for assigned systems, perform control validation activities, initiate the Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M), and compile supporting artifacts in eMASS.
- Maintain a repository for all directorate and organizational cyber security-related documentation.
- Monitor compliance with cyber security policy, as appropriate, and review the results of such monitoring.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of solutions implemented to provide the required protection of data, including appropriate authenticator management and encryption controls.
- Review strategic IT infrastructure security technologies that meet operating unit goals and mission.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or IAM I
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of prior experience; add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Proficient with RMF process, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, CNS-SI 1253
- Managing, Creating, and Tracking timelines and deliverables, while ensuring processes and procedures are adhered for a large number of Information Systems.
- Demonstrates successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD organizations;
- Demonstrates knowledge in the planning, development, coordination, implementation and execution of policies and projects at an organizational level;
- Creating Metrics and good presentation skills
- Help customers to understand the authorization process, and up-date/modify A&A procedures as necessary. Streamline the process to make the process easy to follow but cover all concerned security aspects.
- Customer service skills both verbally and written