Cyber Threat Analyst - Asia ( R-00072891 )
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Threat Analyst specializing in Asia to provide onsite support at our customer’s site in Linthicum, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in supporting Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center’s Operations Environment (OE) directorate. The DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) provides digital and multimedia (D/MM) forensics, specialized cyber training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: cybersecurity (CS) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP); law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI); document and media exploitation (DOMEX), counterterrorism (CT) and safety inquiries. DC3 is designated as a federal cyber center by National Security Presidential Directive 54/Homeland Security Presidential Directive 23, as a DoD center of excellence for D/MM forensics by DoD Directive 5505.13E, and serves as the operational focal point for DoD’s Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Program (DIB CS Program; 32 CFR Part 236). DC3 delivers capability with a team comprised of Department of the Air Force civilians, Air Force and Navy military personnel, and contractors for specialized support.
- Conduct all-source cyber analytical / linguist fusion analysis in support of cyber investigations / operations.
- Support analysis and queuing for counter-intel operations in cyberspace against APT threats.
- Provide complete picture of Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures.
- Provide "actionable intelligence" for LE / CI, including SIGINT, HUMINT, intel analysts, and policy / decision makers.
- Develop and deliver products: Operational Lead Reports; Profile Reports; All-source Cyber Intelligence Reports, Intel Information Reports; Tailored Operating Picture products; Persona Operational Lead Reports as required.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- 4 years’ experience (2 years with a Master’s degree or with a PhD)
- US Citizen
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Security+, SysAdmin Audit Network Security (SANS), Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).Pay Range: