Senior Cyber Analyst ( R-00073549 )
Leidos is seeking Cyber Analyst with TS/SCI poly to work on a government (IT) contract in the Chantilly, VA, area. Cyber Analyst are responsible for Information Assurance in support of Networks and Information Security Systems.
- Designs, evaluates, develops and implements security requirements as part of an Agile team.
- Assists the ISSOs with preparing documentation for RMF (Risk Management Framework).
- Responsible for analyzing and developing test procedures and contingency plans as part of the assessment and authorization (A&A) process.
- Conducts/Perform complex risk and vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies.
- Develops, tests, and integrates/automates security tools.
- Assess system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration.
- Conducts and evaluates security program audits and develops solutions to minimize identified risks.
- Aids in computer incident investigations and evaluations.
- Coaches and mentors junior cyber staff to ensure they are well-versed in current industry best practices.
- This position has the potential to operate in a 12 hour shift (6AM to 6PM or 6PM to 6AM, 3/4 days per week, including weekends and holidays).
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience in information assurance and cyber security engineering
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
- CISSP and/or ISSEP Certification