Associate Technology Support Analyst-Dallas (71467)
- Perform hardware and software configuration, maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting of laptops, mobile devices and printers.
- Engage with vendors to coordinate hardware repairs for laptops, mobile devices, and printers.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all IT assets.
- Provide one-on-one and group training for peers and customers, including onboarding of new hires.
- Participate in after-hours support program on rotating basis.
- Occasional call center phone support may be required.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology Support Services
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS's first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees.
- Associate's Degree or a minimum of 1 year in professional setting/corporate environment and minimum of 6 months of customer service experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- General understanding of IT principles and governance frameworks such as ITIL foundation concepts.
- Foundational project management and leadership skills.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Extraordinary customer service skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills to promote ITS services and deliver premier user experiences.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels in the organization including C-Suite leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of IT security concepts and social engineering threats.
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills.
- Ability to build rapport and cultivate strong business relationships.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printers, and smartphone technology along with MS Windows and MAC OS, MSOffice 365 products and other cloud-based technologies.
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to identify, diagnose and implement appropriate resolution, both in-person and virtually using remote control tools such as LogMeIn GoToAssist/Rescue.
- General understanding of technology and infrastructure including networking concepts, unified communications, hardware components and cybersecurity.
- Ability to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis with occasional travel required to offices in local geography.
- Ability to work overtime, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Knowledge of desktop security and compliance applications.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience providing technology support in a professional services environment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
- General knowledge of Linux Ubuntu Desktop operating systems including file permissions, file systems management, account management, performance monitoring and command line interface.
- General knowledge of scripting languages and platforms (C#, PowerShell, .NET etc.) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow incident tracking system.
- Dell, HP & Mac Laptop repair certification.
- A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications.
- Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
- Experience supporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom, Skype For Business).