Business Analyst - Information Technology ( R-00073912 )
Accelerate your career with Leidos. The DPAS team in Camp Hill, PA is looking for an IT Business Analyst. In this role, you will have stewardship over specified Material Management, Warehouse Management, Property Accountability or Maintenance and Utilization applications, processes, and associated interfaces. Stewardship includes both management and monitoring of the existing applications and processes, as well as partnering with the development teams to guide future business direction, enhancements, and optimization. You would be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather/document key functional and technical requirements, assist in development of the business case, and collaborate with internal development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet the business need and deliver value.
This position requires you to be in the office 2 days a week and remote 3 days a week. You must reside within the Camp Hill or Chambersburg area to be eligible for this position.
• Identifies the need and drives the development and implementation for new and significant improvements to major processes.
• Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, and available supporting technology & documentation.
• Work and collaborate closely with key stakeholders to document the key business goals and objectives for a new or existing process.
• Prepare detailed requirement specifications in the form of user stories or functional requirement documents for the development teams.
• Participation in the agile software development process as a proxy for the process owner role to help facilitate progress, answer any questions and provide more detailed requirements as necessary.
• Collaborate with development teams to produce any required documentation or communications that may be necessary in support of the project including project status, project roadmap, release plan, etc.
• Work closely with Q/A Analyst to develop test cases/scenarios and detailed acceptance criteria.
• Support project delivery by working with the user community to document and coordinate user acceptance testing and training plans.
• Assist the Help Desk with problem and incident management.
• Assist with end user training as necessary.
• Able to obtain a Secret Clearance. (U.S. citizenship required for this)
• Bachelor’s Degree required in IT, Supply Chain Management, or related field with 4 to 8 years of experience in an IT service delivery role supporting business functions or performing a relevant role on IT projects..
• 5+ years of relevant experience in large or medium IT implementations of warehouse management, property accountability or equipment maintenance applications.
• Experience interacting with business customers and managing expectations.
• Extensive Requirements Management experience
• Experience with test case development.
• Experience in Agile projects.
• In Depth knowledge of Business Analyst fundamentals
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated critical skills such as collaboration, strong written and verbal communication skills and analytical capability.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and software development lifecycles.
• Experience with Microsoft desktop applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Experience with Department of Defense Supply Systems, DLMS processing or MILS processing.Pay Range: