Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting - Finance Technology & Innovation (18219)
Finance Technology & Innovation
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. F&EP brings together four different, but highly complementary legacy practices, allowing us to go to market more effectively and bring unparalleled breadth and depth of expertise to our clients which is unmatched by our competitors today.
Work you'll do
Help CFO's and Finance Executive's elevate their role through innovative strategies, planning and tactical execution. You will have the ability to apply and develop your experience in the areas of Finance Business Partnering, Finance Service Delivery Model, Finance Performance Management, Finance Process Improvement, Finance Strategy, and Corporate Transactions. Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Senior Consultants work within an engagement team and are not responsible for project management.
Key responsibilities include:
Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- 3+ yrs relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience building models with Anaplan or other widely used planning and/or analytics applications such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, etc.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients