Technology Strategist (18906)
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Communications, STEM or business-related field
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Ability to build a project plan to execute tech transformation to include any of the following: data management modernization, data tooling, AI/ML , Cloud Technologies.
- Experience assessing data reporting strategy and making recommendations to clients.
- Strong technical comprehension
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience working with Lean Six Sigma
- Well versed in Business Process Re-Engineering
- Previous hands on experience with value stream mapping and predictive modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.