Health Technology SME (14822)
- Apply technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to our clients.
- Manage day to day interactions with clients, other vendor teams and executive sponsors.
- Deliver components of client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Create and execute work plans, identifying dependencies, eliminating blocker and escalating critical issues, risks, or action items.
- Responsibilities include, among others, leading teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, performing knowledge transfer and defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with client decision makers at current and prospective clients and contribute to the development of proposal response strategies.
- Use SDLC tools and PMBOK project management principles.
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges.
- 5+ years of experience within a Consulting or Health Technology environment
- Health Technology experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Verbal and Written communications expertise