Strategic Marketing Technology Professional (26868)
- Create and drive Marketing strategies that develop new businesses or turn around ailing ones.
- Leading efforts regarding digital transformation and disruptions.
- Deliver innovative strategies that build compelling user experiences that lead to successful launches of large, complex initiatives.
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions and strategic imperatives for growth that can help reduce marketing costs, increase speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify digital delivery.
- Decipherand transform marketing analytics and customer insights into new customer experiences, business strategies and competitive advantage.
- Work with clients to deliver high-impact customer experiences, and improving creative collaboration to deliver business value
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
- A Bachelor's degree
- Five or more years' experience in consulting and/or start- ups and/or digital agency environment.
- Good understanding of marketing strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- We are seeking both individuals who have worked across industries as well as individuals with deep expertise in retail, consumer products, financial services, media/telecommunications and healthcare.
- Experience in one of the following areas; Marketing Strategy & Transformation, Sales Strategy & Transformation and/or Pricing and Commercial Strategy
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization.
- Prior management consulting experience
Ability todrive business development efforts and procure new business
Deep experience developing marketing strategies across multiple industries. Proven experience and passion for developing and fostering a team Marketplace eminence on relevant topics, i.e. speaking engagements, published work, or other digital media and or marketing presence Advise clients on the evolution of their marketing operating models including org structure, talent, technology and process Expertise in Marketing spend, operations and processes
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.