Finance Technology & Innovation - Anaplan, Hyperion & OneStream Sourcing Requisition (42080)
- Identify business requirements
- Requirements management
- Functional design
- Process design (including scenario design, flow mapping),
- Testing, training, defining support procedures, and supporting implementations.
As a Manager, you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Minimum Qualification requirements (years of experience will vary by level):
- 2+ years of relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies (years of experience will vary by level) to include Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, or OneStream
- Experience building models with Anaplan or other widely used planning and/or analytics applications such as Oracle Hyperion, Cognos TM1, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
Anaplan, Oracle, or OneStream certification preferred.