Technology Apprentice Graduate Programme ( R-00070779-OTHLOC-PL-2D1041 )
Leidos UK; a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
We are looking for innovative, passionate and ambitious people to join our Apprentice Graduate Technology Programme in 2022. Our programmes are designed with our core values – inclusion, integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration and commitment - in mind. From day one, you will be encouraged and supported to make a contribution in our fast paced and agile environment. You will spend your time developing your skills across a range of customers and being exposed to world class technology along the way. Carefully supported by your manager and assigned “buddy”, you will also be empowered by taking individual responsibility for your development, progress and results.
As a Graduate Apprentice, you’ll study towards a University degree at the same time as working full-time within Leidos, meaning that by the end of your 4-year course, you’ll have four years of work experience AND a full BSc(Hons) qualification. Additionally by the end of the programme you will have a permanent job in our organisation, making this a truly outstanding opportunity.
We are looking for the following attitudes and skills:
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Agility to think and act in a flexible, creative and resilient way
- An innovative mindset; Be tenacious and curious to help us excel, and be a part of a learning organisation
- A collaborative nature; being inclusive, team oriented, and proactively engaging – building relationships and staying connected with each other
- Commitment to be accountable, take ownership and operate with a sense of urgency.
If you want to be part of a global organisation whose products and services change lives, we really want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for Apprentice Graduates to work and study in following areas:-
- System Engineering & Integration
- Automation and DevOps Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Data Science & Engineering
- Cloud Infrastructure and Networking
- Software Development
Where will I be based?
Our Graduate Apprentices are based in offices near our partner Universities:
- Edinburgh - Napier University
- Glasgow – University of Glasgow and Strathclyde University
- Whiteley - Solent University
Reward and benefits
We offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave (Including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including health schemes, gym membership and cycle to work scheme)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Professional memberships
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.Pay Range: