Technology Graduate Programme ( R-00070775-OTHLOC-PL-2D1041 )
Leidos UK; a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
We are looking for innovative, passionate and ambitious graduates to join our Graduate Technology Programme in 2022. Our programmes are designed with our core values – integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration and commitment - in mind. From day one, you will be encouraged and supported to make a contribution in our fast paced and agile environment. You will spend your time developing your skills across a range of customers and being exposed to world class technology along the way. Carefully supported by your manager and assigned “buddy”, you will also be empowered by taking individual responsibility for your development, progress and results. Additionally by the end of the programme you will have a permanent job in our organisation, making this a truly outstanding opportunity
Ideally, you will come with, a 2:1 in a Technology or STEM subject; be naturally inquisitive and innovative with a passion for technology. We are looking for the following attitudes and skills:
- The integrity to have the courage to make the tough calls, taking pride in your work, bring transparency with our team and being respectful of everyone.
- Agility to think and act in a flexible, creative and resilient way
- An innovative mindset; Be tenacious and curious to help us excel, and be a part of a learning organisation
- A collaborative nature; being inclusive, team oriented, and proactively engaging – building relationships and staying connected with each other
- Commitment to be accountable, take ownership and operate with a sense of urgency.
If you want to be part of a global organisation whose products and services change lives, we really want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting into the following areas:-
- System Engineering & Integration
- Automation and DevOps Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Data Science & Engineering
- Cloud Infrastructure and Networking
- Software Development
Where will I be based?
You could be based from one of our offices in Farnborough, Coventry, Glasgow and Whiteley or you could be based from home. Your location isn’t of importance to us, it’s the skills and behaviours you’ll bring and the outputs you’ll deliver that count. We operate a rotational programme which means your place of work could change after a period of 9-12 months, which will allow you to reside in one of the other locations. This is important to provide you with a breadth of experience by working on multiple programmes.
Reward and benefits
We offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave (Including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including health schemes, gym membership and cycle to work scheme)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Tailored personal development and on-the-job training
- Professional memberships
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.Pay Range: