Product Solution Architect ( 599230-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Product Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Advice development team in best practice: Provide technical expertise to review, recommend and implement best practices for applications running in the JBPM environment, related to development and integration; and also architecture, design, configuration, optimization and performance tuning and clustering with jBPM.
- Work with very complex workflows, asynchronous tasks, user tasks, event listeners and Business Central deployments & APIs.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, coding, and testing all changes.
- Understanding user and technical requirements to successfully complete the request.
- Architect, design, develop, and unit test new, scalable, robust software into production.
- Operate within an agile development environment.
- Provide technical guidance throughout business process improvement and modernization efforts to engineer methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, skills.
- Collaborate with cross technology teams to integrate BPM applications with enterprise systems, setup/deploy infrastructure and cloud environments, and secure applications
Where you'll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
We are looking for an experienced professional passionate about BPM products and technologies;
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three years of experience in JBPM or Pega or Camunda product architecture.
- Three years of experience in development andtroubleshooting.
- Three years of experience inJBPM or Pega or Camunda Process Design.
- Three years of experience inend to end workflow implementation and versioning.
- Experience in Java Development
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology management or related discipline.
- Six plus years of Java development experience.
- Experience in No SQL technologies and DevOps tools.
- Solid knowledge in BPM APIs Knowledge Base, Human-Task Service, Asynchronous Tasks, Event Listeners.
- Strong knowledge on BTM (or) NTA (Transaction managers)
- Experience in spring boot based BPM.
- Knowledge in building rules with Drools rules engine.
- Knowledge of BAM, Guvnor Repository, jBPM Console, Business Central and jBPM REST Services.
- Experience on Memory Optimization using any profiler tools
- Knowledge on web application development experience.
- Web Service development: SOAP and REST.
- Messaging experience (JMS, ActiveMQ, and RabbitMQ).
- Experience in developing applications using spring framework andspring boot experience is Preferable.
- Any RDBMS experience.
- Experience in SQL.
- AWS hands on experience.
- EKS and Kubernetes experience.
- Experience handling large production applications.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Outstanding record of professional experience and accomplishment in driving IT transformation.
- Experience working and interacting with business, offshore teams and executives.
- Domain knowledge in billing, provisioning and order management.
- Strong and proven experience designing, delivering and managing service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Wireless / telecom industry experience with a focus on large scale transformation programs.
- Experience supporting mission critical twnty four seven production systems, lead real-time high stake risk mitigation plan and drive timely decisions.
- Knowledge on Open Source technologies andWeb Services.
- Knowledge in Middleware, Source Code Management (GIT, Stash) and Cloud Platforms.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment.
- Knowledge of Data Architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies with development experience as a Technical Architect providing proven solutions.
- Technology leadership, including solid understanding of architecture, and full stack implementation skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).