MS 365 Solutions Architect
MS 365 Solutions Architect (Job Number: 2207133 )
You may know Penske for our big yellow trucks. But did you know we’re an industry-leading technology innovation company? At Penske we have a 50-year history of leading the transportation and supply-chain industry, delivering world-class and award-winning technology solutions. And, it starts with our associates. No matter what your skills or technology stack, our IT team is for you. You’ll work and grow alongside great people and on really cool projects. We inspire our IT experts to push the boundaries, create possibilities, be innovative, and, most of all, to have fun. Ultimately, you’ll help develop and ensure our technology solutions keep our company and our customers moving forward. Do you have what IT takes?
You will be collaborating with experts to design and create unique MS 365 platform solutions that meet the ever evolving Penske business environment.
What you will be doing:
As a Penske MS 365 Platform Architect you will collaborate with business process owners and the IT organization throughout the solution lifecycle, from process reengineering, design, development to final testing. You will be involved in every step of the software lifecycle development process. Responsible for architectural decision at the platform level as well as at the application level. You will act as a point of contact for MS 365 application technical support and issues resolution with Microsoft. You will work with your team to create efficient solutions to the issues at hand through the use of quality tools. Responsible for the evaluation of emerging technologies on the platform and to operationalize new technologies into the business through change management. You will also be involved in training other team members in areas of programming and software development on the power apps platform.
- Translate the requirements captured by the functional analysts, creating the architecture and design artifacts for the development and implementation teams.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE technical and business process flows.
- Collaborate with business process designers throughout the MS 365 development project lifecycle, from process design to testing and modifications, and is involved in every step of the development process.
- Create models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for various business partners.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of MS 365 architecture.
- Produce documents and define templates relating to business process automation architecture, process design steps, integration methods, and testing procedures pertaining to each product developed on the platform.
- Provide support to the creation / update of the MS 365 solution architecture design document.
- Develop integration strategies across applications on the MS 365 platform and create DevOps pipeline strategy to support automated code deployments.
- Complete cloud architecture deployments and migrations from on premise to cloud
- Act as a point of contact for MS 365 for technical issues and provide global support to internal business units.
- Communicate MS 365 project information through presentations, technical reports, and measurements to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leverage domain expertise to find ways that power apps can increase efficiency, reduce overhead, and optimize operations.
- Be involved in training other team members in areas of programming and software development on the MS 365 platform.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the development team in resolving technical problems and provide regular code reviews.
- Develop and maintain workflow standards and review developed solutions before production deployment to ensure development standards are properly met.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience (minimum 7 years).
- 7 years’ functional experience in full software development life cycle methodology - Waterfall or Agile.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with MS 365 applications including, Azure, Power Platform, MS Teams, One Drive, and SharePoint and MS Office 365.
- At least 5 years in a team leadership role with the ability to lead a team of up to (6) members.
- 3 years’ experience with Windows Credentialing, Remote desktop and Virtual environments.
- 2 years’ experience in leading architecture and design involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERP’s.
- Experience with: SQL, Java/web, Agile/Kanban, responsive design and adaptive development, JIRA, Confluence, iSeries DB2.
- Ability to quickly understand and assess impact of existing and new technology on the business.
- Ability to work in a cloud based or hosting environment.
- Advanced use of MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel, Word) including macro creation.
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Experience using automated monitoring tools.
- Expert level experience with programming (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ PowerShell/ VBA / HTML/ SQL) and relational databases.
- Process modeling experience using MS Visio/any other tools.
- Strong knowledge of the enterprise's business operations with the ability to create process flow diagrams.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :5401 West Kennedy Blvd Suite 700 5401 West Kennedy Blvd Suite 700
Tampa, FL 33609
Primary Location : United States-Florida-Tampa
Job : Information Technology
Req ID: 2207133