Senior Solutions Architect - Muntinlupa City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Senior Architect responsible for putting together solutions to complex problems for E&I Advocacy program. This role will leverage the latest technologies to advance the competitiveness of our business while aligning to the UHC enterprise architecture vision. This individual must be able to present to and influence both technology and business senior leaders on items that impact capability outcomes.
An individual in the Architecture job family is a strategic resource for UnitedHealth Group. This individual could be involved across many aspects of architecture, design, build, engineering and implementation of technical solutions and capabilities providing technical leadership. Responsible for communicating overall architecture vision, technical strategies, and trade-offs across various levels in the organization to gain buy-in. Will provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource and business dependencies. In base and mid-level roles, engages across teams in a capacity that ranges from assisting on in-flight initiatives, up to technical briefings and demonstrations of new technologies across the organization. In senior level roles, leads business solutions, capabilities, and is a strong influencer that engages with client executives and stakeholders.
- Reviews the work of other
- Develops innovative approaches
- Sought out as expert
- Serves as a leader/ mentor
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with IAM
- Hands-on experience in Programming, Development
- Strong Java Web Services experience, Database, Streaming, Salesforce
- Good Technical knowledge
- Debugging (production issues, building proof of concepts)
- Ability to effectively produce scalable and secure solutions that leverage both on-prep and cloud-based architecture using technologies such as APIs, GraphQL, Data Streaming, various Data Stores including RDBMS, No SQL and Object
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and MuleSoft
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.