Oracle Master Solution Architect
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your Role and Responsibilities :Serves as Lead to provide expertise and guidance on the overall ORACLE Technology Infrastructure as it relates to IT and business strategies. Evaluate, develop and maintain ORACLE infrastructure roadmap to reduce overall complexity and increase cost efficiency. Maintain expertise in the area of ORACLE architecture including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure corporate assets are optimized.
We are seeking a Solution Architect/Business Development Executive to join our growing team at IBM!
This is a strategic position focused on assessment, design, build, and deployment of Oracle solutions for our federal clients (Cloud Fusion, OCI, EPM) utilizing industry best practices. You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced team, incorporating and inventing emerging software technologies to deliver best practice Oracle and Agile solutions.
- Participate as a solution architect in the project team and provide agile software delivery, best-practice expertise to deliver results for an organization.
- Review and develop Oracle solution blueprint (Architecture, Business Case, Deployment plans) in response to federal agencies requirements
- Lead the strategic planning and technology roadmaps for a major federal agency.
- Ability to perform market research and make specific recommendations including a SWOT Analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat)
- Current knowledge of Oracle ERP, IT and Industry current trends and best practices
- Provide deployment information technology planning and implementation support.
- Assist in developing project roadmaps for iterative implementations and functional expansion in phases leveraging agile/lean methodologies.
- Ensure successful analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing, and implementation of agile software development solutions across the enterprise.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to develop detailed plans and assist with business process changes, problem resolution, and functional decisions.
- Guide functional & technical customer teams in brainstorming and gap-analysis sessions in the effort to guide modernization efforts in accordance with the organization's long term strategy.
- Proactively anticipate potential roadblocks and take corrective action to keep the project on track while escalating issues to project management as needed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience assessing, designing, deploying, and/or sustaining various industry best of breed financial management SaaS applications and/or ERPs including but not limited to Oracle EBS.
- Significant experience in systems analysis and solution development of IT solutions to meet government business requirements
- Significant experience translating and mapping business requirements to technical requirements
- Experience managing technology strategies (preferred PMP or equivalent project management experience)
- Experience developing solutions in at least 4 of the following technology areas:
- Government Cloud IaaS and PaaS (FEDRAMP Authorized solutions)
- Microservices and Containers
- Data Analytics
- ML/AI (Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence)
- Data Center Operations
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- US Citizen
- No visa sponsorship available and must be able to pass a government background check (eligible to hold a government clearance).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- DC Based Preferred
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
US Citizenship Required.
Being You @ IBM