SAP Agile Architect
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Serves as a professional or SME to support project management for accomplishment of a specific task, group of tasks, or small project(s). Schedules and assigns work to subordinates, ensures assigned personnel fully understand their functions, monitors progress and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work/quality standards and contract/task order requirements, and prepares or provides input to management reports. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Agile Transformation from Waterfall Methodology
- Able to lead a Transformation effort working with other Agile Team members
- Able to revise a System Engineering Plan from Waterfall to Agile Methodology
- Able to design a new Agile SDLC method based on workshop requirements
- Has experience designing SDLC as hybrid model
- 10 or more years software development/information technology experience
- SAFe Agile experience in an SAP implementation/major enhancement environment that resulted in several Epic deployments of SAP business processes and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline. 2 years of demonstrated PM experience or current PMP certification may be substituted for a BS degree
- Must be able to clear a DoD clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Federal Project Management experience
- PMI-ACP, CSP, CSM, or equivalent
- SAP S/4 Hana experience
- Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP
- Familiar with Navy and/or DoD IT architectures
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
US Citizenship Required.
Being You @ IBM