Solution Architect ( R-00043667 )
Leidos Corporate Office of Technology has an immediate opening for Solution Architect to join our Digital Modernization & Cyber Accelerator team.
In this role, you will help customers solve demanding challenges via technology, modernization, and transformation processes with proven methods and solutions. As part of a creative, forward-thinking team, you will help shape solutions to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. As a Solution Architect, you will work hand-in-hand with business development, research and development, and other subject matter experts to develop optimal and differentiated Leidos solutions to be delivered on programs, in proposals, or on research and development projects. In addition to developing solutions, you will help prospective customers and partners understand the value and benefits of the Leidos solution, explain technical features and transformation strategies, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential problems.
• In coordination with program teams and Office of Technology (OOT) leadership, identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve mission enterprise capabilities resulting in increased contract growth and improved customer satisfaction.
• Establish Leidos best practices, lessons learned, and technological approaches related to digital modernization and transformation technologies including AIOps, Cloud Transformation, Software Defined Infrastructure, User Centric IT, Zero Trust Networking, Cybersecurity Automation, and SecDevOps.
• Strengthen existing programs and with application of technology and/or innovation by working with peer Operations teams, Group CTOs, and other Leidos Groups and by leveraging known technology and solutions on current programs and new business pursuits.
• Collaborate with the technical talent and solution architects in the organization to meet the current and future (new market) business challenges.
• Partner with the Business Development team in supporting the shaping and development of technical solutions, basis of estimates, and industry relationships via responses to RFPs, new business reviews, white papers, customer shaping calls, and Leidos’ corporate Win Plan process for larger franchise opportunities and to understand and participate in the development of new business strategy assessing current and future skills and technology needs.
• BS degree and 12 - 15 years, or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience in Information Systems, Cyber Security, or other STEM disciplines related to IT and/or systems engineering.
• Strong technical breadth and depth in support of the government markets and in particular in government IT design, implementation, operations, and modernization.
• Experienced professional in contract performance with demonstrated technical leadership and customer relationship building
• Capable of generating on-contract-growth through insertion of innovation and technology on existing programs.
• Industry awareness with leading technology providers to enhance and close gaps in solution offerings, yielding competitive technical solutions.
• Experience as a solution architect and/or technical section lead on captures and proposals
• Understands competitor/teammate technology offerings
• Must be able to collaborate across the corporation and with other technical SMEs, leveraging contacts to obtain key technical resources to continue technology exchange and enhancements.
• Ability to author, present, and articulate problem sets and associated solution elements in settings supporting customers, business development, program delivery, technical teams, and executives.
• US citizenship is required and ability to obtain security clearance
• Active security clearance
• Security Certifications (CISSP a plus)
• Network Certifications (CCIE a plus)
• Other relevant certifications (PMP, ITIL, Cloud, Microsoft, Cisco)
• Experience having worked successful partnerships with suppliers on proposals.
• Has been the lead SA on a $100M+ proposal