Enterprise Solutions Architect - Team Lead ( R-00050800 )
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Enterprise Solutions Architect to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As an Enterprise Solutions Architect on this program, you will have the opportunity to support the development of software services, implement Enterprise-wide IT Modernization, and collaborate across teams to instrument strategic innovations.
This individual will partner with government stakeholders, solutions architects, and Product Managers within a SAFe/Agile construct to lead cross-enterprise technology road-mapping, next generation tech insertion, and modernization of development efforts through identification of enablers and efficiencies across the enterprise. This individual will also work closely with the customer Technical Director to implement a Center-wide technology vision focused on key portfolio technologies – Correlation, Identities, Screening & Vetting, and Data while incorporating Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and a cloud-first approach. A key component of this role is the ability to enable the pull-through of technologies and patterns that are available across the Leidos-led team (Leidos corporate and teammates) to support customer requirements and innovation goals. The innovation and strategic modernization initiatives utilize an Agile methodology delivered within the SAFe construct. This role also provides technical leadership in order to create Enterprise-level enablers that fuel the adoption of microservices across different teams.
- A minimum of ten years of experience working in an operational environment responsible for the development, O&M, as well as client support of large scale enterprise applications.
- A minimum of five years of experience utilizing Agile software development methods.
- Experience with various DevOps tools (e.g., Jira, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, GitHub, BitBucket, Docker, etc.).
- Experience working with programming languages such as Java, C++, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Pig/Hive, and/or Elixir
- Experience developing Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience building software or solutions using PHP, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, or similar programming languages and technology stacks.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework and Security Accreditation process and activities
- Experience solving difficult/complex problems and leading people through change.
- Experience utilizing testing practices and frameworks including automated testing suites, unit testing, and end-to-end and user-acceptance testing.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)-Certified Solutions Architect or Developer, Associate or preferably Professional level.
- Experience with one of the large cloud-computing infrastructure solutions similar to AWS or Elastic MapReduce.
- Experience supporting highly distributed applications.
- A minimum of ten years of IT experience including at least five years of software-related DevOps experience.
- The candidate must have Masters with 15-20 years of relevant experience or Doctorate with 13-15 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of advanced degrees.
- Will consider experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
"External Referral Eligible"
NSOINTExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems EngineeringPay Range: