Solution Architect ( R-00057333-OTHLOC-PL-2D0313 )
Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Provide technical leadership and delivery of innovative products, services or a combination that address customer's specific business problems. Responsibilities include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience.National Security & Defence (NS&D) deliverables:
Support the growth of the NS&D Division by bring and applying domain knowledge from Defence and Policing to enhance the value that Leidos brings to customer opportunities and challenges.
Work as part of NS&D and wider OoT community to further Leidos capabilities and develop the solution portfolio for the benefit of NS&D and the wider business.
Own the Solution and its evolution for NS&D opportunities aligned to the Win Plan methodology from early in the Campaign Plan or Opportunity Interest Gate through to award and subsequently into execution.
Outputs: Solution designs, supporting design materials and collateral, White Papers and Points of View, Customer and internal briefings, innovation ideas including business cases and solution research briefings and progress and status reports.Impact:
- Influence development of solutions that support project and programme goals and business results.
- Recommend and develop new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of functions strategy and operations.
- Lead and direct work of technical staff that has significant impact on project results/outputs.
- Undertake technical and solution reviews as required to support successful execution of programme and opportunity activity.
- Resolves highly complex problems using application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Develops solutions that are innovative and deliverable, achieved through research, qualification and integration of best practices.
- Communicate with executive leadership (internally and client) articulating solution and technical capability aligned to the business challenges.
- Convince and educate others to accept areas view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Has in-depth understanding of technical principles, theories, concepts and their application across range of programs.
- Serves as a subject matter expert within technical domain area.
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
External Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Other ClearanceTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:37.5Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Solution ArchitectPay Range:
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)