Functional Requirements Consultant - Technology Strategy (28720)
- Facilitate client workshops and ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Familiar with leading integration methods, including APIs, Point-to-Point, etc.
- Proficient in creating executive briefings and presentations (e.g. MS PowerPoint)
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- Bachelor's degree required in STEM field or Business field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain or hold the required clearance for this role - Secret clearance
- At least 2 years of Fortune 500 or Government Consulting experience
- Ability to review technical documents and gather requirements
- Experience within federal government contracting space
- Experience in financial management systems