Supply Chain SAP PLM Technology Sr. Consultant (21245)
- Work with analytics teams to wrangle big and small data, perform advanced analytics, develop insightful visualizations, in a variety of applications within a solution technology stack
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Demonstrate strong ability to use SQL to wrangle, transform, and manage data in various database environments MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze technical/data issues in visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.) to communicate and efficiently address business problems
- Display strong knowledge of data wrangling - big and small data - and applying both common and advanced analytic techniques using Python, R, SPSS, Minitab, Excel, etc.
- Develop and maintain reusable software to carry out the tasks above
- Work to support teams in identifying source of issues and collaborate on resolutions
- Work and consult with client technology/functional teams to design and create inventive solutions to optimize business process/performance
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years' of supply chain/data analytics experience in supporting or building data visualizations like charts/tables
- Experience in solution design and development and implementation of data solutions
- Deep experience (4-7 years) in at least one of the following and basic experience (1+ years) in the others:
- Experience performing advanced analytics / data science utilizing various software packages, including R, SAS, SPSS Statistics, SPSS Modeler, Minitab, Matlab, etc.
- Using SQL to wrangle, transform, and manage data in various database environments MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB , etc.
- Analyzing data in visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.) to communicate and efficiently address business problems
- Experience developing software in Python, C++, or Java
- Ability to translate and execute functional requirements on a technical level
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business issues
- Identify and resolve issues to optimize existing reports and visualizations
- Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ area
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Exposure with ETL environments such as: SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx
- Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Business process design and modeling
- Minimum of 2 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience