Sr Mission and Technology Consultant with Polygraph (24009)
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Strategy offering leads strategic planning & portfolio management and reporting & monitoring workstreams. This includes day-to-day client interaction and leads to the creation of relevant resources and materials (such as strategic plans, roadmaps, etc.) and work products (such as development of performance metrics, tracking dashboards, etc.) in order to successfully implement client vision.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in financial analysis, transformation or strategic initiatives
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Must have an Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience