Sr. Learning Technology Consultant (25686)
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build, implement enhancements and provide support to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, support/maintenance, etc.
The Workforce Transformation practice delivers solutions to help our clients transform their workforces and workplaces for business success in this era of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to enable our clients' success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations - providing end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions.
Workforce Transformation supports our clients by:
- Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
- Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
- Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of learning technology experience with platforms such as Cornerstone OnDemand, SuccessFactors, Workday, Saba, SumTotal, Docebo, Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, Taleo, Absorb, Degreed, Edcast
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use all aspects of an LMS
- Experience implementing learning technology platforms; experience can include any combination of the following: business requirement gathering, configuration, technical integrations, user acceptance testing, hypercare support and/or other activities which are part of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of current learning technology issues, trends, and/or best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with virtual teaming
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL.
- Bachelor's degree in educational technology, information technology or human resources
- Experience supporting learning technology strategy projects using agile methodologies and principles
- Experience providing support in the development and delivery of learning courses via a learning management system
- Experience with non-Learning modules (other HR and/or talent modules)
- Ability to troubleshoot and understand databases, file structures, and systems
- Certifications specific to learning management system platform
- Presentation and/or training skills
- Experience in project management; to include planning, managing details and time, and delivering results
- Experience transforming and migrating data between platforms
- Experience with technical integrations and APIs
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders, SMEs, and teams
- Advanced problem-solving skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.