Deloitte Consulting Technology Preferred Provider (TPP) Program Senior Consultant (30744)
- Serve as Aware/Activate staff lead and provide support in development of overarching strategy for TPP Activate in collaboration with TPP leadership
- Oversee development of tools, resources, and other assets of Activate team in collaboration with TPP leadership, TPP PMO, Risk, L&D, Proposal COE, Marketing, and key Account/Sector Leadership, including:
- Ninja Certification
- Readiness Lab Toolkit and all related Lab materials and correspondence
- Deal Architecture Certification program
- Pricing Modules
- Proposal Collateral
- Define processes and timelines for above in collaboration with key points of contact
- Serve as liaison and key point of contact for Activate readiness labs, including:
- Development of all Lab materials
- Coordination with sector leadership, TPP ninjas, and account participants through all phases of Lab (nomination >> scheduling >> prep >> lab >> post-mortem >> 30-day check-in)
- Develop facilitator guide in collaboration with L&D for self-guided lab.
- Participate in all TPP Activate, Amplify, Ninja, and LCP meetings, identifying opportunities for continued refinement of program, resources, and tools.
- Develop weekly Activate agenda in collaboration with TPP PMO and TPP leadership
- Develop transition process in collaboration with Amplify team to ensure smooth hand-off
- Coordinate and support Amplify team on proposal collateral, as needed
Consulting Practice Enabling Team
The Consulting Professional National Office, a key Strategic Enabler in our new model, is comprised of professionals with various areas of focus that collectively provide mission critical services to support Consulting's overall success. Whether focused on project financials, quality and risk management, methods and tools, sales excellence, talent, leadership support, or other activities these professionals ensure that our Firm operates efficiently, and our people can effectively serve clients every day. Our new Operating Model formalizes these functions so that we can continue to enhance their quality while providing our professionals a consistent talent experience and opportunities for growth.
- Client service experience at a senior consultant level preferred
- Unyielding focus on quality results (analyses and deliverables)
- Ability to interact and interface with all levels within the firm, including leadership
- Team player with a "customer focused" mentality
- Successful operating in an unstructured environment
- Ability to coordinate across many constituents
- Understanding of the firm initiatives and systems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage resources across multiple work threads
- Experience developing and executing engagement, communication and/or change management strategies
- Ability to dive into detail when needed
- Willingness to travel 10%
- Location: US
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.