Deloitte Consulting Operate COE and Technology Preferred Provider (TPP) Program Consultant (40805)
- Support executive messaging and material creation for key meetings and workshops
- Support sales and marketing initiatives such as analyst engagement and market messaging refresh
- Pilot the development and enhancement of key artifacts, tools and assets required to help new accounts on-board and operationalize
- Examine key trends, pain points, obstacles to expansion, etc. and develop remediation recommendations at the account and/or portfolio level
- Manage meetings with TPP accounts to discuss open roles, prepare the open roles tracker and drive the meeting discussion to ensure alignment across all sourcing calls.
- Assist Accounts with maintaining and sending out spreadsheets and meeting notes until they are stood up to do it on their own, ensuring the Excel tracker, which feeds into all of the metrics, is up to date and aligned across all accounts.
- Maintain records of open roles, manually collect & manipulate data for report creation.
- Reconcile files between multiple Firm Systems (STAFFIT PDM Demand Report, CWS Reports, PDM Recruiting reports, day to day status update emails, Account Spreadsheet, Sourcing Cell calls, etc.) are aligned to the main Excel tracker.
- Work with the Accounts to ensure they fill out the necessary forms to open the roles externally and ensure that roles are opened internally to route to the correct Point of Contact. Reach out and follow up with Accounts to resolve discrepancies.
Consulting Practice Enabling Team
The Consulting Professional National Office, a key Strategic Enabler in our new model, is comprised of professionals with various areas of focus that collectively provide mission critical services to support Consulting's overall success. Whether focused on project financials, quality and risk management, methods and tools, sales excellence, talent, leadership support, or other activities these professionals ensure that our Firm operates efficiently, and our people can effectively serve clients every day. Our new Operating Model formalizes these functions so that we can continue to enhance their quality while providing our professionals a consistent talent experience and opportunities for growth.
- 2+ years client service experience. Consultant level preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced skills using Microsoft suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience meeting deadlines with quality analysis deliverables
- Power BI or other analytics tools experience a plus
- Experience interacting and interfacing with all levels within the firm, including leadership
- Experience successfully operating in an unstructured environment
- Experience coordinating across many constituents
- Experience developing and executing engagement, communication and/or change management strategies
- Team player with a "customer focused" mentality
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage resources across multiple work threads
- Ability to dive into detail when needed
- Willingness to travel 10%
- Location: US
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.