Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
ServiceNow Techno-Functional Consultant - Technology Services Optimization (9739)
Passionate about technology? Energized by a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, work with a ServiceNow Diamond Partner and establish a culture focused on adding business value? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Technology Services Optimization (TSO) ServiceNow practice.
Work you will do
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients Enterprise Service Transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients aspirations for advancement solutions often involves next-gen ServiceNow implementation. From blueprint, to implementation, and ongoing services we offer a full scope of innovative solutions to help meet those goals.
Our talent is ready to innovate, grow our services, and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career here offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies delivering next-Gen ServiceNow solutions. We embrace the tech enthusiast mindset and encourage our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the marketplace desires.
ServiceNow has undoubtedly transformed the way technology enables businesses to perform. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various options and deciding between single, or a combination of solutions, across different and dynamic platforms. Our employees are empowered to think outside norms and provide innovative solutions to enable our clients IT successes.
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
Our Technology Services Optimization (TSO) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of todays business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of ServiceNow implementation experience
- Minimum of 3 years of technology implementation
- Experience with ServiceNow applications and modules
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
- Experience in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent years of experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ITIL V3 practitioner
- ServiceNow certification in one or more areas
- Experience with XML, and SQL #EP22