Core Technology Operations Consultant (39258)
- Tracking project milestones and requirements, using Jira, Rally, MS Project or similar systems
- Work as the project liaison between the business and the technology to create software solutions, improve operations and collaborate with technology team members such as Developers, Testers, Architects and more senior Program Managers
- Demonstrate solid understanding of Agile Scrum concepts and principles
- Work in joint application design sessions
- 2+ years' experience gathering requirements for technology projects
- 2+ years' experience supporting the planning and management of technology project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar setting
- Solid understanding of Agile Scrum principles
- 2+ years' experience with Project Management tools such as MS Project
- 2+ year' experience with requirements management and traceability tools such as the IBM Rational Suite or HP Quality Center
- Experience working on projects related to custom software development which should include a strong understanding of the SDLC
- 2+ years' experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- Travel up to 50 percent nationally (While 50 percent national travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited Immigration sponsorship maybe available
- 2+ years of relevant industry or consulting experience.
- Exposure to DevOps and CI projects
- A familiarity with testing challenges associated with applications developed for Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com
- Experience facilitating design sessions and defining future state processes
- Experience with work planning, monitoring and reporting in a client-facing environment.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, technology or engineering is preferred.