Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Visible & You
Named one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies and Adweek’s Challenger Brand of the Year, Visible is a four-year old company that is centered on reimagining what wireless should be: simple, accessible and inclusive. Visible is the first digital-only wireless carrier in the US, which means we provide exquisite service and focus on making everything about wireless easy, passing the savings from no stores, no call centers and no paper bills to our members. We have built our member experience around communities and challenging the traditional multi-plan model in the industry - and we’re having a lot of fun doing it.
Visible is a division of Verizon and powered by Verizon’s award-winning networks. Our company and team is growing rapidly. We are a team of passionate people building the future of mobile phone service from ground up. No single day will feel the same, and change is the only constant. If you love all of that, plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to our members in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out at https://visible.com. We are Visible.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying high quality CRM campaigns in Salesforce. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer has experience as a full-stack developer for Marketing Cloud creating personalized, dynamic messages is experienced with data configuration, manipulations and advance segmentation, as well as reporting and analytics.
- Building emails, templates, interactive forms, and dynamic content blocks using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder.
- Creating and updating customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder.
- Creating and updating Automations and Automation activities (SQL Queries, File transfers, Importing Files, Data Extracts) in Automation Studio.
- Creating and updating cloud pages in Web Studio.
- Working with the engineering and testing teams to develop and QA automation triggers.
- Collaborating and assisting other teams with SFMC campaigns and projects.
- Being the channel expert for all things related to SFMC.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
We are hiring in the following locations: Denver CO, Dallas TX, Alpharetta GA, Irvine CA, Basking Ridge NJ, and New York City.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of SFMC development experience either at an agency or in-house.
- Experience in HTML and CSS coding.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Ability to code without using a WYSIWYG interface.
- Knowledge of data extensions, subscriber imports, and group creation based on data filters.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to give attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills, the ability to define processes and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts for the broader organization.
- Ability to be a self-starter.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
This role may be considered as part of the Department of Defense SillBridge Program.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, or New York work location, the compensation range for this position is between $80,000 and $161,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.