Tier 1 - System Administrators - Night Shift ( R-00044119 )
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Tier 1 Analyst (Entry) to provide mission critical support to our customer. In this role, you will provided customer service representative support for a Service Desk Operations. This role requires an individual that is customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Remedy. You should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the English language. Personnel may be assigned to work first, second, third, and weekend shifts to support 24x7x365 support.
This program offer great grow opportunity across multiple team for those who demonstrate a Strong Work Ethic, Great Attitude and Desire to Learn and Develop Additional Skills.
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide support to the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Duties include examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
- This role analyzes recurring problems, annotating, and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
- Familiar with Linux (RHEL)/CentOS
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Familiar with Scripting/Automation
- Familiar with troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph