Web Designer/SharePoint Admin. (FED1606775241784754)
Web Designer/SharePoint Admin.
FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking three experienced, Web Designers/SharePoint Administrators with vacancies in USAG Benelux, Brussels area.
- 50% SharePoint support / 50% IMO Helpdesk support
- Provide development and administration support of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Coordinate SharePoint administrative tasks with supporting organizations to ensure uninterrupted access to the SharePoint portal sites.
- Be primary contact for all SharePoint technical and administrative issues.
- Submit help desk tickets in the prescribed ticketing system for all technical issues encountered by users.
- Coordinate the resolution of SharePoint issues and issue reporting.
- Monitor, report, resolve SharePoint outages.
- Create SharePoint sites for users consisting of content provided by built-in SharePoint templates.
- Ensure that the user requesting support have the appropriate permissions to build their own content and assign new users.
- Provide SharePoint end user training.
- Be proficient in the execution of administrative tasks assigned to SharePoint Site Collection Owners and SharePoint Farm Administrators.
- Provide user and performance reports of all assigned SharePoint Site Collections.
- 5+ years exp.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, fielding, maintenance and support of Microsoft SharePoint server and site administration.
- Expertise in determining customer requirements and automating processes via SharePoint.
- Desired experience supporting General Officer/Senior Executive Service (SES) environments.
- Experience briefing and interfacing directly with upper-level government leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate complex resource and technical issues
- Ability to analyze issues and take required corrective actions.
- Skilled at risk identification and mitigation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the customer and team member spaces.
- Have experience working with the United States military is highly desired.
- BA/BS w/ 5+ yrs exp. or AA w/7+ yrs exp.
- Security+ (or other qualifying IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01-M) Baseline Certification)
- IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01-M) Computing Environment Certification within 30 days of hire
- Must be a US Citizen
- Secret Clearance Required
- Must be able to work in the listed locations and meet TESA or Non-TESA and other national level government work permit requirements.
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.