Senior - Web Designer/SharePoint Administrator (FED1606775241784753)
Senior - SharePoint Admin.
FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking an experienced, Sr. SharePoint Administrator to work in the following areas:
(1) Wiesbaden, Germany - TESA or German resident.
(2) Ansbach, Germany - TESA or German resident
A United States Citizenship and background check are required to be considered for this position.
- Provide development and administration support of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Coordinate SharePoint administrative tasks with supporting organizations to ensure uninterrupted access to the SharePoint portal sites.
- Be primary contact for all SharePoint technical and administrative issues.
- Submit help desk tickets in the prescribed ticketing system for all technical issues encountered by users.
- Coordinate the resolution of SharePoint issues and issue reporting.
- Monitor, report, resolve SharePoint outages.
- Create SharePoint sites for users consisting of content provided by built-in SharePoint templates. ensure that the user requesting support have the appropriate permissions to build their own content and assign new users.
- Provide SharePoint end user training.
- Be proficient in the execution of administrative tasks assigned to SharePoint Site Collection Owners and SharePoint Farm Administrators.
- Provide user and performance reports of all assigned SharePoint Site Collections.
- Provide Leadership, management and support to geographically separated team of 4 personnel throughout the European Theater related to SharePoint Administration, design and fielding according to local and command level mission objectives.
- Support the creation of Theater Wide SharePoint Based Knowledge Management System to automate and streamline issue identification, resolution, monitoring and tracking.
- Responsible for designing and building web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Manufacture, design, and develop user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, fielding, maintenance and support of Microsoft SharePoint server and site administration.
- Expertise in determining customer requirements and automating processes via SharePoint.
- Desired experience supporting General Officer/Senior Executive Service (SES) environments.
- 5+ years exp.
- Experience briefing and interfacing directly with upper-level government leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate complex resource and technical issues
- Ability to analyze issues and take required corrective actions.
- Skilled at risk identification and mitigation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the customer and team member spaces.
- Have experience working with the United States military is highly desired.
- BA/BS 5+ Yrs. Exp. or AA w/ 7+ Yrs. Exp.
- Security+ (or other qualifying IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01-M) Baseline Certification)
- IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01-M) Computing Environment Certification within 30 days of hire
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to pass a background check
- TESA or German Resident
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.