System Integration & Test Engineer - Air Traffic ( R-00076541 )
Leidos Civil Transportation Solutions is seeking a System Integration & Test Engineer to join the team working on the Advanced Technology & Oceanic Procedures (ATOP) program, part of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), NextGen Air Traffic program. Responsibilities will encompass integration and test lifecycle activities for a large-scale software system in support of the ATOP contract. The candidate will be required to have a solid background in SE, SW, or integration development and full development life cycle processes.
System Integration & Test Engineer Responsibilities:
Working both as a member of a team and independently the successful candidate will:
• Systems and SW integration in support of ATOP program
• Be able to integrate systems with minimal oversight
• Work with both software and system engineering teams as well as lab management team in support of installation and integration efforts
• Support meetings with FAA customer to address/answer questions relating to your assigned test area
• Develop and maintain test approach and procedures for use in Formal Test with minimal oversight
• Support analysis of identified issues in conjunction with System Engineering and Software in regards to developing solutions
• Support test and requirement verification & validation
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Requires Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 2+ years prior relevant experience, or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Excellent written/verbal skills with the ability to interpret and author well-formed documents.
• Candidate must be able to obtain an SF-85P Public Trust clearance from the FAA customer
• US Citizenship is required.
• Be able to support travel 10% of the time