System Integration & Test Engineer --Air Traffic
System Integration & Test Engineer - work location is full-time onsite in Williams Hughes Tech Center, Atlantic City NJ
Leidos is seeking a System Integration & Test Engineer who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA's) En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) technology. ERAM is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and the pulse of the National Airspace System, helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management.
Optimizing the experience for the flying public, Air Traffic Control, and the airline industry by improving the collaboration and decision-making capabilities of flight controllers,
• Developing and executing test procedures to verify requirements,
• Integrating new hardware and software into the system baseline,
• Up-leveling regression test procedures to check for new system behavior,
• Executing regression test procedures to evaluate system for regression of core capabilities
• Writing/editing/executing/debugging test productivity tools and other duties as assigned,
• Analyzing identified issues in conjunction with System Engineering and Software in regards to developing solutions
• Requires Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Engineering and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with minimum of 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience in following a documented Integration and Test Development Process
• UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Strong integration skills
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.