Cloud Engineer ( R-00057707 )
The REACTS program is looking for a pro-active Senior level Cloud Engineer with a broad range of skills to deploy and manage the Idemia MBSS search software in our intelligence customer environment. This person will aid in every part of the delivery cycle, from engagement with senior customers to software development as a forward-deployed member of Agile teams.
- Leverage knowledge and skills associated with the Idemia MBSS biometric search product
- Leverage knowledge and skills associated with cloud-first and AWS native architectures.
- Leverage knowledge and skills associated with AWS Console, CLI, and Manage Services
- Utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as code in an automated fashion
- Implement DevSecOps including auto-scaled architectures for rebuilds
- Use knowledge for IT systems to include, but not limited to;
- Linux baselines: CentOS and Ubuntu, Bash Scripting and hardening protocols
- Micro-Services: building decoupled systems, utilizing RESTful endpoints and lightweight systems
- Data Management: landing zones, data lakes, and data movement restrictions for security
- Development: Modern coding principles, continuous integration pipelines, and automation-first implementations
- Security: understanding of information security postures for members of the Intelligence Community, engineering of secure solutions, and experience providing security documentation
- Operations: continuous deployments, rip and replace architectures, dynamic monitoring, and quick-response operations up-time
- CI/CD tools: Git and Jenkins
- Experience with the Idemia MBSS biometric search product
- Significant experience with cloud-first and AWS native architectures
- Significant experience with AWS Console, CLI, and manage services utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as a code in an automated fashion
- Preferred Qualifications
- AWS certifications, like associates and developer
- At least 2 years of C2S experience
- Demonstrated experience of the following;
- Cloud formation
- Serverless architectures and implementations
- Big data solutions for data lake implementations (Elasticsearch)
- Managing complex Sponsor relationships and requirements gathering
- Experience with migrating workloads to the cloud
- Injecting detailed technical direction into teams for adoption
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph – Full Scope Polygraph desired.
- Candidate must have BS degree with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
External Referral EligibleExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:5000Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:Yes, 75% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems EngineeringPay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00